Operations Managers and Supervisors
As a member of our operations team, you will be responsible for managing day to day operations to ensure our business, truck maintenance and customer service standards are met in a cost effective, safe and efficient manner. Your days will involve coordinating and scheduling fuel deliveries to our clients, and leading and developing an engaged and effective team of operations personnel and certified refueling professionals. Our trucks are state-of-the art, designed specifically for refueling, and armed with high-tech equipment. 4Refuel provides 24/7 service to keep our customers businesses fueled, and you’ll be a fundamental part of our success.
Fleet Operations: Do You Have What It Takes?
- Post-secondary education in logistics program or a combination of education and relevant experience providing superb customer service in the transportation industry.
- Understanding of fleet operations and maintenance programs
- Valid & clean commercial driver’s license with Haz-Mat and Tanker endorsements preferred
- Willing to work extended, flexible hours, and be accessible for emergency situations
- Must have a safety & compliance mindset
Competitive compensation and incentive programs
Excellent benefits package to care for you and your family: Medical, dental, life insurance, dependant life insurance
401k retirement plan
Employee Assistance Program: Guidance & resources to help you manage life outside of work (personal wellbeing, relationship & family issues, substance abuse, workplace challenges)