4Refuel Canada LP is one of North America’s fastest growing fuel logistics companies. The company manages nearly one billion litres of fuel per year and is currently growing at 26% annually.
As Canada’s largest and most experienced mobile refueller, 4Refuel has dominated the direct-to-equipment market for over 15 years and ranks among the country’s largest fuel buyers.
a leader in reducing fuel costs
For businesses in transport, construction, rail, mining and marine, 4Refuel gives unprecedented control over fuel costs. The company offers one of the most sophisticated fuel management systems; a web-based resource management and cost control portal called FMO (Fuel Management Online). No system matches FMO for sheer reporting power and simplicity of use. It is the system of choice for thousands of businesses coast to coast, from small operations to major corporations.
In 2010, 4Refuel’s business growth attracted significant investment from one of Canada’s leading equity investors. This new partnership enabled a wave of expansion through acquisition and market development across Canada.
setting some very high standards
4Refuel also distinguishes itself as a leader in standards of service, safety and environmental protection and has received a wide spectrum of industry praise:
- recognized “among the safest and most environmentally responsible” by leading insurer and petroleum industry specialist, Federated Insurance of Canada
- recommended for convenience and reliability by over 97% of clients in surveys conducted by Ryerson University Research
- ranked among Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies, Canada’s highest business recognition awarded annually by Deloitte, CIBC and the National Post
- four consecutive years ranked among the BC Regional Finalists in the 50 Best Managed Companies in Canada business awards
- voted the Seventh among the 25 Best Small and Medium Employers in Canada in employee-based surveys conducted by Hewitt Research and Queen’s University
4Refuel was founded in Langley, British Columbia in 1995 by Jack Lee. In 2011, CEO John Gleason assumed leadership of the company. 4Refuel has regional operations and sales centres in BC, AB, SK, MB, ON, QC, NS and NB.
when is the right time to save money?
Call us today and speak to a Fuel Consultant about reducing your fuelling costs. Or read more about the many ways 4Refuel can streamline your fuel supply, increase savings, reduce waste and theft, enhance safety and give you total control over your fuel investment.